Monday, March 24, 2014

Made Up Dreams

It wasn't until the other day that I realized how many velvet pieces I had hanging in my closet. Normally lighter, flowier garments lure me into splurging my money but I guess velvet has a special place in my heart. This is especially true for crushed velvet. I love how it catches light- definitely the most photogenic fabric for sure. While I usuallly wear velvet for more gothier/darker looks, I'm really into taking it into a different direction with a more bohemian, earthy vibe. ( Flowy earth-tone babydoll tank+ Crushed velvet leggings=Dreamier of a pairing than I thought. :'))








Tribal Print Babydoll Tank- Flashbacks
Crushed Velvet Leggings- Flashbacks
Ariat Roper Boots- Ebay
 Starfish Ring- Julie's Jewelry Store
All other jewelry is from flea markets or secondhand

 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool and very cute ! I love totally :) ♥
    http://babysandyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);