Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I've Got Energy


Not to say that I dressed like this when I was a kiddo (that would be more like newsboy cap+ roxy top and jeans+ Heelys) but something about this look reminds me of the days when I was in elementary school. Maybe it's because a bow on the head + the button-up under a dress combo screams classic school girl. I'd like to think that this is more of a sassy school girl getup though- Like less taking notes in class and more sneaking out of class with a bathroom pass to pick dandelions off the soccer field that I would then stick in my hair.
Polka Dot Blouse- Second Hand
Velvet Flower Dress- Second Hand
Floral Scarf- Vintage
Belt- Vintage
Necklace and Silver Cuff- Forever 21
Ring- H&M
 Cat Eye Sunnies- 80's Purple
White Creepers- T.U.K Shoes

Also, I ombred my hair blue a couple weeks ago. The dye was short lived but here's a photo of it anyway. Even though the dye has faded into more of a grayish blonde, I still dig it. (:


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics!!! Super cool outfit
    Loved it

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/pork-and-beans.html

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);