Monday, December 30, 2013

Pulaski At Night

A little over a week ago, I wore this outfit to an Andrew Bird show in LA. It was my second time seeing him live and the experience was worlds different than the first but even more amazing. Because it was one of his winter gezelligheid shows, it took place in a quaint, dimly lit church so the whole experience felt much more intimate. (Especially compared to the Greek Theater, the venue I saw him at first.) The atmosphere and Andew Bird's music really were a match made in heaven though I, honestly, I could listen to him play in a sewer for hours and still feel at peace. One song in the set that night that stood out to me was the track off his EP that came out this year: "Pulaski at Night." That song has such a beautiful melody that never fails to get stuck in my head- To hear him preform it on his violin live was such a privledge. Definitely one of the highlights of my year, not to mention a perfect way to close off 2013. And speaking of which, happy new year to you all! My wishes to you that 2014 brings all of you lovelies the best! ♥






-EVERYTHING I'M WEARING IS SECOND HAND EXCEPT:
Amethyst + Moonstone Cross Necklace- Rock Paper Tree (Gift)




1 comment:

}, 10);