Saturday, December 21, 2013

Nonsense, Nonsense

I bought this 80's cropped biker jacket from an Etsy store a couple years ago.(actually in 2 days, it will have been exactly 2 years ago- and yes I did scroll through my purchase history to find the exact date.) Normally my love for a garment wears out pretty fast but this jacket is different. I don't know if it's the bedazzled stars, the velvet sleeves or what but this jacket has got this j'en se quoi that makes not wearing it 24/7 difficult. Honestly, I was shocked to realize that I had never featured it on any of my blogs before because I feel like it's always glued onto me or something. Maybe my obsession with it is just nonsense, maybe it's justified- I can't tell. Oh and speaking of obsessions, I've been really into berets lately (even more so than normal) so expect to see more looks with them in the future. ;)

Baroque Print Dress- Second Hand
Cropped Biker Jacket-  Honey Moon Muse
Teal Beret- Ibuydeal
Gold Layered Necklace- Forever 21
Leopard Print Belt- Second Hand
Navy Blue Tights- Macy's
Purple Roper Boots- Ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);