Saturday, November 16, 2013

In the Gold Dust Rush

 My style might be all over the map, but out of all the looks I've posted online in the last  few years, this one feels most like home. Crop tops,Black and Gold, Flowy maxi skirts, Dr Martens: All things I love and combining them to create an outfit is the closest I can get to describing my aesthetic without using words. It's like the comfiest outfit I can wear on an emotional level, if that makes sense, (and, next to pjs, on a physical level too.) As fun and healthy as experimenting with styles out of your norm can be, there's nothing wrong with returning to your comfort zone once in a while.                                                                                                                                                                    
  





Beaded Crop Tank- Buffalo Exchange
Hippie Maxi Skirt- Garage Sale
Black Dr Martens- Second Hand
Red Turquoise Ring- Julie's Jewlery Store
 Celtic Trinity Bracelet- Gift
All other Jewlery is from flea markets

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);