Sunday, July 21, 2013

Strange Constellations

My taste in music has always been all over the map which results in my style following the same pattern. One day I'll be playing a Hank Williams record and sporting some western wear and the next I'll be in my docs and a daisy print dress while listening to Beat Happening. Thanks to a Delhi 2 Dublin popping up on my Laid Back station on Pandora, I've been getting into Indian fusion music lately. The track "Strange Constellations" by Bombay Dub Orchestra has been stuck in my head for days- it's just too hypnotic and beautiful! (so much so I subconsciously used it as inspiration for this look.)





Gold and Green Dress- Second Hand
Strappy Snake Skin Heels- TJ Maxx
Bindi- Flea Market
Chandelier Earrings- Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);