Friday, June 21, 2013

The Sun Goes All Around

I originally wanted to shoot this look outside but I'm still trying to figure out how to do self portraits outside without a timer remote (which I should really start savin' up for) so just imagine me in the middle of a dried up field with the sun beaming down. (throw in some cacti to while you're at it because I've been dreamin' of running off into the desert lately for whatever reason.) Now about these palazzo pants- they're the comfiest garment on the planet and I basically want to live in them. It's becoming an issue since I'm starting to get lazy with experimenting with other pieces that are currently collecting dust in my closet and instinctively going  for the palazzo pants and crop top combo instead. *sigh*






Burnt Orange Top- Secondhand
Palazzo Pants - Secondhand
Jeffery Campbell Clog Heels- Crossroads
Egyptian Cat Necklace- Vintage
Flower Pendant Necklace- Gift


2 comments:

  1. your palazzo pants are very beautiful i like the color design and they look great on you

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);